Podolski club Gornik Zabrze brings Bartosch Gaul from Mainz as a brand-new coach

Rio world champion Lukas Podolski receives a new principal instructor at the Polish very first department club Gornik Zabrze. Bartosch Gaul, who has actually been functioning as a coach in the young group of Bundesliga club FSV Mainz 05 given that 2015, joins the 14-time Polish champ with immediate effect. Gaul has cared for the U23 of the Rheinhessen in the past 4 years.

Articles and also videos on the topic * Nagelsmann is entertained by this man's reaction * Haller-Deal is most likely held off * All games of the Africa Mug are offered live at sportdigital.de

The 37-year-old Podolski has been betting Gornik Zabrze for a year. His contract runs till summer 2023.

36 It is truly difficult for me to state goodbye after 7 years. I had a wonderful time in Mainz and also I am extremely grateful to the club for the opportunity to function and also establish me, claimed Gaul: But I really felt that it was Currently is time for the next action. For me, the modification to a typical club like Gornik Zabrze in my birthland is a wonderful chance.

Comments

Popular Posts