DFB Cup: Bock on beer

DFB-Pokal finale

The otherwise ripped off Swede Emil Forsberg let his emotions run free after the cup victory in the penalty shootout for RB Leipzig.

"Difficult to understand, I actually have no words for the game, I'm incredibly proud, I don't normally cry, but after the last penalty I just cried after the emotions," said the Swedish national player after success the SC Freiburg. He announced violent celebrations: "It is celebrated big, it started in the cabin. I also feel like beer."

After his replacement, Forsberg played the jetty on the reserve bank together with Kevin Kampl. "I think Domenico (Tedesco) had two extra co-coaches with Kevin and me. We were fully hot, Kevin has the red card, I got the yellow card. But that means all of that," said the Swede.

The 30 -year -old Forsberg has been playing for RB for RB since 2015 - still in League two - and is happy about the first title 13 years after the club was founded: "I am incredibly proud. We have done a lot right in the years."

Comments

Popular Posts